Pricing and Service Plans
What is the monthly cost of GetResponse?
The monthly cost is based on the payment plan you select. With 12- and 24-month prepay plans, you get a corresponding 18% or 30% discount and pay for one year in advance. Month-to-month plans aren’t discounted.
What is GetResponse Free-Forever plan
GetResponse Free-Forever plan is a solution for all starting businesses who want to get their businesses online.
With a Free account, you can:
- create and publish 1 website and landing page with basic features
- send unlimited newsletters and use basic email marketing tools inside the email creator
- create and save drafts for such marketing assets autoresponders and automation workflows
- add up to 500 contacts during the first 30 days (the unconfirmed and removed contacts do count toward the list size)
- collect leads with various types of GetResponse forms and store them in a queue for 32 days
- test and utilize account premium features for 30 days
Click here to learn more about the limits on GetResponse Free plan. What if I won’t upgrade to any plan after signing up?
If you don’t upgrade after 30 days, you will lose access to premium features.
You’ll still be able to login to your account and use the features available within GetResponse Free Plan, which are:
- Email marketing with unlimited newsletters for up to 500 contacts
- Website builder (1 website) + basic features
- Landing pages (1 landing page) + basic features
- Connecting your domain
- Signup and contact forms
What if I go beyond my list-size limit?
If your account reaches your available list size limit, new contacts are added to the contact queue and will be added to your lists after upgrading the account to a higher limit. Contacts subscribing with double opt-in are added to the queue and wait for the confirmation email.
Click here to learn more about the contact queue.
Can I cancel my account?
You can cancel anytime. To cancel your paid account, please log in, click on My Account, and choose My Billing. Scroll down to the Cancel subscription section and click on it. Please note that when you cancel an account, all your account data will be lost.
What is the GetResponse refund policy?
GetResponse is a pay-as-you-go service. This means we don’t issue refunds, even if you cancel immediately after your credit card is charged for a new billing period. No subsequent charges are applied to your credit card, but the amounts already charged are not refunded.
How does the MAX business offer work?
GetResponse MAX business offer is mostly suited to customers who require enhanced marketing capabilities with dedicated customer support and bespoke contractual agreements. Contact our sales team who will help you create a unique solution that best matches your business and marketing requirements.
What is campaign consulting?
Campaign consulting comes with the MAX package. You get expert consultation related to your marketing strategy, GetResponse account, campaign setup, and product training.
What are Customer Experience Engineer and deliverability consulting?
These are dedicated MAX services aimed at maximizing your campaign results. They include ongoing monitoring and reporting of your results, advice and help on improving your deliverability, and day-to-day support with all aspects of your GetResponse campaigns.